Customer Centricity Manager
What's the role?
How do customers react? What kind of information inspire them? What are the new ways to create dialogue with clients? How to adjust the communication strategy to the upcoming future? How to use the campaign budget effectively? What skills do I need in my team today and in the future? What can I outsource to external companies? We are curious about your answers!
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
This strategic function is designed for our multi-channel marketing communication department of the future! Together with your team you will be responsible for the development all marketing activities on our local market of solutions and products. You will define the perfect combination of marketing communication resources through various online and offline channels, and customize the strategy based on solid empirical performance measurement. You will also be responsible for developing and strengthening internal communication strategy in order to inspire and engage Hilti employees. In your role you will interact with various contact persons within the Hilti Group, and at the same time you will be a l link between our sales department and other internal and external interfaces on site. The position is directly subordinated to the Marketing Director.
What do we offer?
We offer you the opportunity to build a new and innovative marketing area and leave a trace. This newly created position is the central position of a leader in a dynamic market organization. We guarantee creative freedom, independence in decision making and great impact on Hilti business. You have the opportunity to try out new ideas and have a chance to join management team in the future.
Why should you apply?
Because you are an open-minded, always stay curious and have bold ideas. Thanks to the analytical and strategic skills and extensive experience in marketing communication, you are not afraid to take risks. You are eager to generate value for our clients and play a key role in achieving your goals and business successes.
We’re proud to rank in Great Places to Work as one of the world’s best multinational workplaces. This is the cutting edge of corporate innovation, where the pace is fast, fun, energetic and inspiring. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have an excellent mix of people. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background is.
What you need is:
- Masters/Bechlor degree
- At least 5 years of experience in the fields of marketing communication department, as well as in project management
- Experience in PR, branding and communication agencies, as well as a high level of versatility in digital marketing
- Formal team leader experience
- To be customer oriented
- An analytical, result-oriented, and pro-active approach to tasks
- High communication skills and proven ability to influence stakeholders from various functional and hierarchical groups
- Personality of a leader combined with passion, inspiration, strategic vision and assertiveness
- Ability to act in a pragmatic, practical and strongly focused on innovative solutions
- Proven people management experience with a focus on developing others
- Mobility – for future career progression
- Advanced level of English